Whilst continuously aiming to improve the implementation of equality-related policies and procedures, Cromer Road School has established the following objectives:
- To monitor changes to the curriculum to ensure they result in good outcomes for pupils in all vulnerable groups, and to review the curriculum in light of new performance measures.
- To offer appropriate interventions in English for pupils in all vulnerable groups.
- To implement effective strategies to support pupils in all vulnerable groups to achieve at the expected standard.
- To improve the quality of support for pupils in all vulnerable groups in the classroom.
- To continue to explore the use of new technologies to support pupils in all vulnerable groups in accessing their learning.