- A choice of two main meals, one of which is suitable for a vegetarian diet.
- A choice of two vegetables using local produce wherever possible.
- A salad bar using local produce wherever possible.
- Homemade wholemeal french bread.
- A pudding of the day or a choice of fresh fruit, yogurt or cheese and biscuits.
- Drinking water.
The three weekly menu cycle meets the Food and Nutrient Based Standards for Primary & Special School Meals. It is planned to take into account popular foods, the time of year and dietary considerations. A group of experienced staff plan the menus, and a nutritional software package is used to analyse them.All new recipes are tested in advance by pupils. Meals are freshly prepared and cooked daily by our team of caring catering staff.