Park Road Sale

Nursery charging policy


Parents/guardians who want their child to attend both of the daily nursery sessions will be charged for the time over and above their free entitlement of 3 hours. This charge may be paid for by the Government as part of parents entitlement to 30 free hours childcare.  However, there may be some paretns who do not qualify for the 30 hours and so there the charge will cover an additional 3 hour nursery class session. 


The charge will be made for every day of the term. There will be no refund if the child is absent for any reason


The rate of charge will be agreed annually by the governing body.

The current charge for 2017-2018 is £12 per day.


If parents are entitled to 30 free hours they must obtain their 'validity code' from HMRC and give this to school.  Parents validity must be checked every 3 months by parents themselves. It is not up to the school to do this for you.   There will also be an extra charge of £2.00 per day to cover the extra 1/2 hour that your child is in our nursery for the full time place. 

Parents/guardians of children in receipt of a 'full time place' must provide a packed lunch for their child.  


All Payments must be made for each half term in advance and a half term’s notice is required if the child is to be withdrawn from nursery.


An invoice will be issued 10 days before the payment is due.


For parents who have to pay for the full time place: if payment is not received by 10 working days after the date due, the full time nursery place will be withdrawn.

For parents who are eligible for 30 hours funding, we will be notified by Trafford if you 'fall out of validity'. There is a grace period until the end of the term and then the extra 15 hours of the full time place will  be withdrawn unless you decide to pay for it yourself. 


School nursery opens at 9 a.m. and closes at 3:30 p.m. Provision is available on site from 7:50 in the morning before school and until 6 p.m. after school. If these breakfast and/or after school sessions are required, parents must arrange them with the school office.